Wednesday, May 5, 2010

10, blue, and other thoughts

Yes, 10 is the number of days my little T-dog has been sick. But, thankfully, he is on the mend. And as the dr. told me today- not in the contagious stage... so no more quarantine! The flu bug just hit his body pretty hard. Poor little guy!

Here are some cute ones of the boys with their hats and gloves. For some reason, they really like wearing them around the house. Maybe they think they have superpowers with them on.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Chair


Baby G in my BLUE chair that I have gotten hassled a lot about by my hubbie. He claims it doesn't fit the decor. I claim it was free and the most comfortable chair you will ever sit in. Baby G will attest to that.
We'll see how long it stays upstairs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Houselife


The chair doesn't look that bad in black and white, huh!


Loving on baby G


Typical scene in our house



Got to love the Thomas pajama pants still on at dinnertime.

I love this! Big E loves to sit in the chair with Baby G.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bananatime


Banana time! I just started letting her have little tastes of bananas. I don't think she's taken much down, just a few licks.

Trying to get it!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where's Waldo?


Do you know this location? Here is the hubby last weekend graciously posing as I was testing the lighting in different areas where we will be going on destination. He is a champ! I am getting so excited for the weddings that are coming up! More photos from them soon

4 comments:

Kara K said...

West Glen town center!
Glad to hear that T-dawg is getting a little bit better

Unknown said...

Cute pics all around. Um - I hope you are not using your Bumbo on an elevated surface. :)

Sarah Franczyk said...

Yes, Kara!!

Melissa said...

Gwen is growing up so much! That first picture of her looks JUST like Jake!! I do see you too in the next ones though. :) What a beautiful family!!! We love the Franczyks!!!