Monday, April 25, 2011

Celebrate:: Easter 2011

Photobucket
Here are a few pictures from some of our happenings yesterday as we celebrated the resurrection of Jesus. I was able to get the two girl cousins together in their Easter dresses!

Photobucket
We went to my brother and sister-in-law's house where we had a big gathering of family and friends. My dad is trying to perfect the perfect Easter egg hunt- complete with writing each child's name on the egg. This way the prizes inside are more tailored to each child's age! How thoughtful are my parents!

Trevor had a little allergy attack yesterday and wasn't able to participate, so big brother helped find all of his eggs. I mainly followed Gwenyth around- she was so excited! Hope you all had a blessed Easter too!

1 comment:

Stubborn Hope said...

AHHHH! I love it! :) You are so wonderful, Sarah! Thank you so much for taking pictures! :) I love you!
Em