Thursday, August 19, 2010

E and E

Photobucket
This past summer I was blessed to get to know these 2 girls better through photography. 2 Elizabeths. It's funny because that was the name my parents wanted to name me, but with a last name like Alberhasky... it would have been a little too long.
My sister-in-law was one of them, Elsie- for short, who lived with us this summer- and Elizabeth- who had gone to my church. So they came along to various sessions, and at the end of the summer we went out on a session of our own. I didn't tell them, but to make it more interesting I dressed up in my wedding gown- and they dressed up and wore cool glass and such. It was fun and a great way to end our time. Thanks girls!




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Elsie, shocked and amazed at the strechiness of these pants.... don't try this at home.. she is a trained professional.

No comments: