Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Small Fall Sessions

Photobucket
Fall is approaching fast! Long sleeves, autumn colors, and cool breezes will soon be here. I am planning on doing another day where I go to a location (yet to be determined) and give small fall sessions. These will be a little different this year than last. Last year, I did mini sessions- so these will have different session prices and info. So be sure to read below! It will be first come, first serve- with limited number of sessions available. F.Y.I. I am only taking weekday sessions for fall- as my time slots are already booked!

Small Fall Sessions
includes 15-30 minute session (depending on how many add-ons you purchase)
online proofing gallery
2 family photos (CD included with digital copies)
$40.00 (plus tax)

Add-ons
$10.00 (plus tax)- if you want individual pictures of children (3 included) (additional $5.00 per child)
$10.00 (plus tax)- for a couple picture

The date: October 23rd starting at 7:30 a.m.
Rain date: October 30th

Email me at FranczykPhotography@yahoo.com to sign up!

No comments: